Branson CPX1800H / CPX-952-118R
Bransonic CPX1800H, CPX-952-118R, Branson Ultrasonic Cleaner, 120 Volt, With Digital Timer, Heater, Degas, Temperature Monitor, and High / Low Power Control (includes tank cover)
Bransonic CPXH heated ultrasonic baths are the most technologically advanced ultrasonic baths available. With programmable features, digital operation with power tracking capabilities to adjust for light or heavy loads, high/low power control, degassing and sleep mode, the CPXH is the most versatile system available.
The CPX baths offer the following features:
- Sweep frequency eliminates standing waves and creates consistent cavitation throughout the tank.
- 40 kHz rugged industrial transducers.
- 99-minute digital timer and continuous ultrasonic operation.
- Can be heated up to 69°C/156.2°F and set for either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Degassing and conditioning the solution: The CPXH degassing period can be set up to 99 minutes. Extended degas time periods allow for “beyond cleaning” applications such as sample preparation, which includes degassing liquids, mixing and homogenization, dissolving solids, cell lysing, and dispersion of particles.
- Ultrasonic power tracking: The new CPXH Series Bransonic control circuitry actively tracks the operating frequency of the bath and immediately brings the tank’s frequency back to its optimum point. What this means to the end user is that the CPX Series Bransonic bath will always deliver the same ultrasonic power without depending on the operator to make adjustments. The new CPX Series Bransonic delivers unwavering cavitation, steady activity in the bath, even when the load conditions change.
- Programmable: The CPXH Series is completely programmable. Once the process is entered into the controller, the end user only has to start the program and they are free to leave the unit on its own to do the job. The programmable process allows the process engineer to choose the temperature set point at which the degassing and ultrasonic time periods are triggered to begin. Once the CPXH ultrasonic run time period is reached, the unit shuts off, delivering the same results – every time.
- Automatic ultrasonic activation: When the process temperature reaches the programmable set point, the ultrasonic cycle begins. This includes selectable times for both degas and ultrasonic processing.
- High/low power control: When cleaning delicate parts, the CPXH unit allows the user to lower the amplitude of the acoustic energy in the bath: 100% power to the tank for normal applications, 70% power for delicate applications. Manipulating the output waveform in this manner greatly helps to avoid damage to the components in the bath during the ultrasonic process
- Sleep mode: An energy-saving green feature. When the cycle is complete and no control keys are touched for 15 minutes, the CPX unit goes into sleep mode. Touching any key on the controller causes the unit to come back on.
- High-temp safety alarm indicator for protection from unit overheating.
- Temperature calibration is user accessible through front panel.
- Controls are located above and behind the cleaning tank in an easily accessible control tower panel, and raised above the tank to avoid damage from cleaning solutions.
- Convenient built-in pour drains are featured on .5- and .75-gallon models. Tank drains with valves are incorporated on models 1.5-gallon and larger.
- Plastic body, chemical-resistant.
NOTE: Tank cover included. For optimum cleaning results, Branson offers a line of accessories including perforated trays, solid trays, beaker covers and support racks for your application needs.
|Tank Size (gal.)
|Tank Dimensions (in.)
|5.5 x 6 x 4
|Unit Dimensions (in.)
|9.9 x 12 x 11.9
|Input Power (volts)*
*May vary for export-only/European models
*** IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY ***
(Same Day Shipping for Orders Placed Before 2:00pm EST)
FREE GROUND SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTIGUOUS U.S.