Shown below are specifications for tanks with capacities up to 40 gallons.
For a quotation, please contact customer service at 1-800-539-6336 or by email, email@example.com
Free shipping does not apply to this equipment
|Model 1012-12||Model 1216-18||Model 1620-24||Model 2024-36|
|Working Dimensions||10″W x 12″L x 10″D||12″W x 16″L x 12″D||16″W x 20″L x 16″D||20″W x 24″L x 20″D|
|Overall Dimensions*||14″W x 16″L x 16″H||16″W x 20″L x 18″H||20″W x 24″L x 22″H||24″W x 28″L x 26″H|
|Capacity||5.2 Gallons||10 Gallons||22 Gallons||40 Gallons|
|Heater Power||1000 Watts||2000 Watts||3000 Watts||3000 Watts|
|*includes 7/8″ horizontal mounting flange on all four sides|
BRANSON ULTRASONIC TANKS
Branson ultrasonic tanks provide versatile ways to meet localized cleaning needs in a variety of industrial settings. Type 316L bright annealed stainless steel construction permits use of a wide range of cleaning chemistries. The four standard sizes range form 5 – 40 gallon capacities. All tanks can include optional thermostatically controlled heat to improve cleaning.
Branson offers efficient piezoelectric transducers on its tanks. These composite PZT units offer excellent energy conversion, stable performace under all operating conditions and are guaranteed for the life of the system (excluding cavitation erosion). Transducers are offered in two frequencies: 25 kHz and 40 kHz. Generally 25 kHz is preferred for large, massive parts and 40 kHz for smaller, more intricate parts or components with complex geometry.
- Lip flange for easy, flush recessing in countertops or cabinets
- Stainless steel fill and drain connections
- Optional stainless steel covers and a selection of baskets with varying mesh sizes
POWER SUPPLY SELECTION
Each Branson cleaning tank must be served by a seperate power supply operating at the same frequency (25 or 40 kHz) and rated for the same number of transducer elements.
SERIES 8300 ULTRASONIC GENERATOR
Branson’s Series 8300 Ultrasonic Generator offers a range of features to meet many production cleaning requirements. The Series 8300 will deliver precise cleaning quickly, consistently and cost effectively
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Line/load regulation compensates for liquid level and temperature changes as well as line voltage and load variations. Changes are held to less than 3% for very consistent cleaning
- True variable power control makes the cavitational intensity (not duty cycle) infintely and lineraly variable from 20% to 100% which allows mathcing the power to your application requirements.
- Sweep frequency minimizes standing waves and improves ultrasonic activity distribution. The sweep operates at a rate of 80 Hz per second across a bandwidth of 1400 Hz
- Auto tuning maintains optimum operating frequency around your application. The generator automatically and dynamically adjusts to your conditions regardless of changes int he operating environment.
- Input/output (I/O) interface option permits remote on /off control of the generator. This is ideal for systems applications or where the generator may be inaccessible
- Safety features to protect the generator include over-temperature, overload, open circuit, and short circuit. Panel mounted fault lights indicate a problem
ADDITIONAL STANDARD FEATURES
- Indirect cabinet cooling – sensitive components are isolated from potentially dirty cooling air
- 19 inch, 3 DIN rack mount cabinet
- Status indicators on safety and fault alarms
- CSA certified and meets FCC regulations
- Two-year warranty period
Element Configurations: 12, 18, 24, 36, 48
Input Voltage: 120V(12 ele only), 208V to 230V
Avg. Output Power: 40 watts per element
Output Frequency: 25 or 40 kHz
Regulatory Approvals: FCC and CSA
Dimensions: 17.5″W, 16.8″D, 5.5″H
Weight: 30 lbs. (13.6kg)